BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

H1N1

haiz...
our skul so poor...
got 4 ppl got H1N1 liao...
u all muz b'careful ur body...
wanna exam liao...
cant sick la...
got 1 week holiday oso dunno wan do wat...
all teacher gif many homework la...
when i c the homework i wanna die liao...
i dun wan go bek skul on August la...
haiz...
i cant go 4 a walk with my dear frenz liao...
but...
u all cool down n u all muz noe...
i'm yours...
okok...?
n u r most important n beautiful in my heart...!
hahas~~
XD

5 comments:

JUN said...

dear...
i'm yours...
cool down ya...
somemore...
u r the most important ppl and the most beautiful in my heart...
so don't leave me alone ya...
xD
reopened skul v go 4a walk ok...
haha
don't mis me oh

Nicole said...

dun copy me la...
hahas
XD

violin said...

dear sai bao.
i'm yours.
pls cool down.
u the the most beautiful and the most important in my heart.
u knw?
miss you lar.
makss.

emily ng said...

comfirmed got people get H1N1 already ar?
oh gosh, tooo bad.

haiz, anyway jiayou at doing revision ba :)

4 more days to go (:

Nicole said...

the newspaper say got 4 ppl got jor o...
i dunno real o not la...
b'cuz i m not one of them...><
hahass
XD