BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

unhappy....~

2day is the most unhappy in this year~~
our teacher wanna change our place liao...me n my best frenz,mei kaun wanna berpisah liao...
den we will feel so sienz when our study...
me so dun lan the teacher de loo...all students of our claz oso very unhappy...
i think these few days...i muz no mood 2 study liao....
den we cant hear this laughing juz like before liao...so sad 2 change the place...
y all the teacher so no brain?!
wanna make our friendship broke?!
now...i really feeling...very bad...
i cant study without my best friend.....!!
from now on..
i cant smile like before...
i cant study like before...
i cant talking like before...
all is the teacher false!!!
hu can tell me wat should i do now?~~

7 comments:

JUN said...

hey...
me that important to u???
haha...
xD
but you have do something wrong that i'm very surprised...
my name u spell wrong already lor...
wht kind of friend r u...
spell my name wrongly...
haha...
but never mind...
your blog is very touch to me...
i'm very proud that i have a best friend like you...
you are included in my life...
i can't live without YOU...
although teacher changes our place...
we also can be best friend 4ever...
we won't be seperate...
even though our place are very far away...
but our heart never seperate b4...
so just let it go...
it will be better tomorrow...
don't worry about that ok...
we can have grouping study mah...
so don't worry u can't study without me ok...
we can still laugh like the past few months
i'll support you forever...
and you are my best friend 4ever...
the most important you also is my coach...
xD
so my lovely friend don't be sad without me ya...
recess can go makan sama-sama de...
and go find him...
xD
don't 4get our contend oh...
still going on...
xD...
gambateh...
best friend 4ever...
xD

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JUN said...

haha...
wrong words many...
xD
haiz...
hehe...
me got teach you many things meh...
i'll add oil de...
i'll because of him and our friendship study hard...
won't let myself fail to go up to the nxt grade...
xD
so we gahyao together la...

Nicole said...

i sit there whole day no mood 2 study la...
call ccc go die la...
i wan change bek our place la... haiz...
u 2 day no saw him liao lehh...
how was ur feeling?
hahax
XD

JUN said...

u call her go die lar...
yarlo me also leh...
yup...
2 days no c him liao...
super duple de mis him lar...
haiz...
feeling not good...
maybe he noe's me wht him so he don't wan sit thr jor or change time go canteen....
don't noe..
wht ever la...
now i wanna try not to think him much jor...
i think like tis will be better...
cuz if i still continue like that i very tired...
wht do u think about my way?
good or u got another way?
but i just say only lor...
don't noe can do it a not...
haiz...
haha

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JUN said...

yes i will...
but need c whn 1st...
me say will thn will do it...
ok....
xD
but a litter bit scared lar...
haiz...