BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

wat should my best frenz do now?

27/07/2009 my best frenz...go gao bai wif somebody...
she wrote a love letter 4 the boy...n she oso got wrote her phone number in the love letter...
at night...the somebody sms my frenz n ask her some question...
the next morning...
the boy cum our claz wif a girl to find my best frenz...
my frenz very scare...
she dunno wat should she do...
so she ran into the toilet....
she go bek claz when the bell rang...
even though she didnt tell me....
but i can feel...
she was very no mood to study the whole day...
after skul....
i saw the somebody with the girl in the xing chang...
i saw they do some active so wad dat de...
but the somebody say....
the girl with him is juz a normal frenz....
2day i whole day no mood with anything...
include my favourite volleyball....
can anybody tell me wad should my frnez do now????
haiz...
suddenly felt sorry 2 my best frenz...~
SORRY.....MEI KUAN~~

3 comments:

JUN said...

Hey yo...
ur blog touch me lar...
juz left a bit i wanna cry adi....
xD
haha...
C.H pls don't felt sorry to me...
xD
i noe u juz wanna help me...
so don't be sorry...
b4 that gao bai to somebody...
i've already noe d ans...
i just don't wanna tell u guys....
bt nvr mind...
don't forget
who am i...
^^
sure will no mood study de...
xD
but i'll try to control my feelings and study hard...
xD
u too oh...
don't b'cuz between somebody n me thn u no mood study...
ok...
i'll slove tis problem as fast as i can....
wanna scold u lor...
y u never tell me that wai de actio?
i wanna noe...
haha...
no need worry i'll be sad...
xD

Nicole said...

i noe the ans but u dunno he will do like tat loo...
sok chun la!!!
li rong say he very lc in the socienty lo...
haiz...
u so poor la...~

JUN said...

haha...
never mind lar...
who call me wht SOMEBODY wor...
haha...
don't pity me leh...
^^